Bangkok School of Management
Private institute, Bangkok
Bangkok School of Management (BSM) - Internationally accredited Business School in the Heart of Bangkok, since 1997.
What drives us?
As the official Ratchaprasong Entrepreneurship Hub declared through the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between Bangkok School of Management (BSM) and the Global Entrepreneurship Thailand (GET) on November 24th 2014, BSM continues to attract young people from all walks of life to learn and adopt the entrepreneurial mindset and truly understand what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
Why you should consider studying Business / Management at Bangkok School of Management?
In the midst of hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate business programmes available and easily accessible in Thailand, BSM business programmes stand out due to the following unique features:
1. BSM is one of the most industry-relevant, employment-centric higher education programmes provider in Thailand. Industry experts and professionals make up the team of lecturers, professors and trainers at BSM. These industry experts utilize competency-based instruction and assessment techniques to build learners’ mastery of various-industry specific knowledge and skills.
2. All programmes are internationally accredited by the Association of International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. government recognized accreditation body. Apart from this international accreditation, BSM is also officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Thailand (Kor Ror 235/2554). Consequently, students graduating from BSM are internationally employable, and are fully equipped to face the challenges of the 21st century business environment and demands, both internationally, as well as for the ASEAN Economic Community and beyond.
3. All business / management programmes are offered in collaboration with internationally recognized foreign universities that are well-known for their extraordinary business programmes – for example, the Newcastle Business School has a global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the U.K. Having recently been awarded Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB international) double accreditation in business and accounting, the Newcastle Business School programmes are part of an elite group of less than 1% of business schools worldwide. The School is also accredited by EPAS for 18 undergraduate programmes – more than any business school in the UK (Note: the Newcastle Business School undergraduate programmes offered through BSM are done through BSM’s appointment as the Official Learning Support Center for Northumbria University in Thailand).
4. Students at BSM are engaged in a personalized, highly meaningful learning environment with exceptionally qualified and professionally experienced faculty members who bring industry expertise into the classroom. Learning is optimal and intellectually stimulating, as students take ownership of their educational experiences and goals, guided and mentored by their compassionate and caring lecturers, professors and trainers.
5. Over 60% of students at BSM are international, representing over 50 nationalities, providing for a naturally English speaking learning environment – a rare feature even in the largest local universities in Thailand. As such, BSM is one of the most diverse higher education providers in the country, and often referred to as “Mini United Nations (UN)”. Being diverse also means that students at BSM obtain enriching international exposures and experiences, learning about various countries and cultures, along with global business & management practices, and a host of other exciting knowledge about the (business) world at large.
Where are we located?
BSM is located on the 16th floor of the famous Amarin Plaza, located right in the heart of the city of Bangkok (Ratchaprasong area). The area is surrounded by sophisticated modern infrastructure, tourists’ attractions and shopping malls and leisure/entertainment centres. Bangkok is a student-friendly city and our location ensures that our students can take full advantage of that!
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our custom search engine!
Bangkok School of Management offers international degree programs conducted in English on Bachelor and Master level.
Web Site: http://www.bsm.ac.th
Bangkok School of Management: Teri Horn, Marketing and Admissions Co-ordinator.
Address: 16th Floor, Amarin Tower, 496-502 Ploenchit Road, Pathumwan, Bkk 10330
Tel.: +66 (0) 2 256 9586
Fax: +66 (0) 2 652 1114